|Date of Birth||Unknown|
|Species|| Subspace/Portal Master Hybrid;
later full Portal Master
|Living Town||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Main Element(s)||Matter/Antimatter mix|
|Vulnerable to||Matter/Antimatter Charges|
|First Appearance||The Prince of Subspace|
|Latest Appearance||Mario Kart: Ultimate Racing|
|Main Ability/ies|| The Ultimate Skylander:
Various Swap Force Abilities (fully upgraded by upgrade paths and soulgems). Included Powers are as follows: Loop the Loop (Hoot Loop), Snap Trap (Trap Shadow), Flame Vision (Blast Zone), Dragon Parade (Fire Kraken), Ice Chakrams (Freeze Blade), Super Bladesail (Wash Buckler), Prize-Fighter Uppercut (Night Shift), Goliath Bone Snake (Rattle Shake), Magneto-Charge (Magna Charge), Spyder Blaster (Spy Rise), Drill-Monkey Punch (Grilla Drilla), One-Inch Palm (Stink Bomb), Stone-Ring Spin (Doom Stone), Ground Grinder (Rubble Rouser), Wind Turbine (Boom Jet), Ride the Wind (Free Ranger).
|Affiliation(s)||Morton Koopa Sr (Sworn Enemy)|
|Alias(es)|| The Trophy Master,
Portal Master, "Thorn in my side!", by Morton Sr.
|Relative(s)|| Tabuu (Father)
Portal Master (unknown)
|Voice Actor(s)||Nolan North|
Born of a union between Tabuu and a female Portal Master, Trip quickly learned his father's identity and immediately rejected him; he has since been aiding heroes in efforts to foil their enemies' plots.
The PoS Saga:
His True Self:
Trip the Portal Master:
One thing that surprised most trophy beings was Trip's somewhat-handsome appearance: he had short blond hair, pulled back over one eye like Rosalina, and deep purple eyes. He often sported a light blue hoodie with pointed sleeves that go up to the wrist; he also was fond of his deep red jeans, as his mother's eyes were "a surprisingly deep red," as he once mentioned.
When he returned from Skylands, his look was changed entirely; his hoodie was gone, replaced by a somewhat ratty T-shirt. His hair was now a shaggy, raven-black mess (yet still short), and he wore armor over most of his clothes, including his now earth-green jeans.
He has forged many relationships with much of the worlds of Nintendo, despite his heritage constantly dampering most of them.
- Luigi. He often spends far more time with Luigi, viewing him as the better brother.
- Bowser Jr. They often pull the best pranks together.
- Chunky Kong. Chunky often feels secure when Trip's around.
- Captain Falcon. They are often spotted playing cards.
- Snake. He thinks the way Snake hides is weak.
- Noxus. He thinks Noxus has a good head on his shoulders, since he had no selfish motive for obtianing the Omega Cannon.
- E-100 Alpha. He constructed "the original E-series robot" from the dismantled remains of the other E-series robots in Eggman's lab.
- Mewtwo. Despite their differences, they get along well.
- Cynthia. She and Trip have managed to be good friends, though she has secretly hoped for something more.
- Morton Koopa Sr. He and Morton, Sr, have a long enmity between them. It started when Morton and Trip were babies; they were good friends, until Morton stole Trip's bottle of banana-flavored milk (which Trip loves). Morton refused to give it back; Trip then screamed so loud it caused Morton to lose all his hair; since Morty loved his hair, he hated Trip ever since.
- Petey Piranha. He views this overgrown weed as a pathetic waste of space.
- Ganondorf. He HATES the Gerudo King. Emphasis on hate.
- Pigma Dengar. Trip's hatred towards the greedy swine is shown when, before blasting Pigma out of the sky, he says "This little piggy is going straight to the slaughterhouse!!!"
- Kaos. His first few times in Skylands led him to defeat Kaos several times, leading them to become bitter enemies.
- Rosalina. Her beauty astonished Trip, who developed a secret crush on her; During the Prince of Subspace Saga, they became even closer. Later on, Rosalina would break up with him, ironically for Waluigi.
- Cynthia. After getting over his nervous breakdown when Rosalina broke it off with him (and his subsequent embrace of his Portal-Master heritage), Trip finally came to term with his long-supressed feelings for Cynthia.
Super Smash Bros. series:
His powers are a concern to many Smashgoers, but he is, in fact, easily knocked back over 80%.
- Neutral A: Drill Monkey Punch. Swipes with Drill-fist in a one-two-double combo.
- Side A: Bladesail. Slashes with a pirate-style cutlass.
- Up A: One-inch palm. Knocks foes upward in the air with a strike from his palm
- Down A: Flame Vision. Shoots flames from his eyes on the ground, giving fire damage to anyone near.
- Neutral: Spin-parade Dragon. Curls up in a dragon costume and spins rapidly.
- Left & Right: Hammer Strike. Swings drill/hammer to the side.
- Up: ???
- Down: ???
- Side: Prize Fighter Uppercut. Uppercuts forward. Drops tons of money in Coin Matches.
- Up: Goliath Bone-Snake Frenzy. Sends Mupltiple Bonesnakes upward in a small radius.
- Down: Stone-ring Spin. Spins a jade-spiked stone ring within a short radius.
- Grab: Snap Trap. Throws a Magically-animated trap forward in a tether-grapple move.
- Shield: Magnet Shield. Shields himself in a magnetic field.
- Side Dodge: Loop the Loop. Teleports behind foes.
- Down Dodge: Quick Dig. Rapidly digs into ground; pops up when down is released.
- Air Dodge: ???
- B: Spyder Blaster. Blasts foes with a rapid-fire dart blaster.
- Smash B: Mach-4. Uses the turbine to rush forward.
- Up B: Ride the Winds. Turns into a Tornado and soars high upward
- Down B: Chakram Dervish. Flings two chakrams around in a freezing defense maneuver.
- Final Smash: Teleporting Bonesnake Traps. Scatters numerous warp-loops around the stage that spawn sentient Goliath Bonesnakes, who savagely attack all nearby opponents. Lasts longer than any other final smash.
None. He is faced at Final Destination.